11/27/14

Thanksgiving is here!

One of my favorite holidays (besides Christmas) is finally here! We get to enjoy the company of family and friends and some delicious food! Maybe even do some shopping for those that enjoy it!

What am I thankful for this year?


My kids! As silly and sometimes bratty as they may be, I love them to death! They are growing like weeds, are so smart and friendly.




My husband and his family! He works his butt off everyday to provide for us. He is generous, loving and caring. He will even go out of his way to help others. His family (mainly his mom) has been there for me more than my own family and I love her for that! 





My friends! I have people that I was friends with in high school, but I haven't seen them since I graduated high school. I've seen and hung out with these ladies more than anyone else. They are sweet, funny and absolutely great friends. I know Kayla (if you read this), we don't know each other well and hang out as often, but we need to! My internet friends/family: Y'all are awesome. I love you all! It's great to chat with you everyday (through Twitter and FB), would be great to finally meet some of you!







I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy the company and delicious food.
Now, go stuff your faces!!





No comments:

Post a Comment