4/20/14

MOVIE NIGHT!



Last night we went to the drive in, Monetta Drive In here in South Carolina. The first time we've been since they opened this year (which was only last month).

We've been keeping a watch on the website to see what movies were playing and what movie pairs were playing. We didn't have the money this week to go. I decided for the hell of it, to check the website to see what was playing. So should not have done that....

Low and behold, they were playing the one movie I've been wanting to see since it came out. 
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! And a BIG plus, Rio 2 was paired with it. I showed my husband and he said "I know where we're going this weekend." That was probably the only time both of those movies were going to be paired together so we HAD to go. We got the money up and went to the movies!




Rio 2 was shown first, which was great, because I knew the kids weren't going to be up for the second movie. It was great! Such a family movie and hilarious. Must see movie if you haven't already seen it!







I don't know what got me into the Superhero movies, but I get so excited every time a new one comes out. This movie is so worth the time and money. It's a little over 2 hours long. They did great with the movie. They seem to pick the perfect people for superhero. Chris Evans is amazing. To my amazement, our 8 year old actually stayed awake to watch all of Captain America. He loves the Superhero movies too! :-)

So happy we went and had a great time. Can't beat 2 movies for the price of 2 movie tickets if you went to the theater! $24 total for all 4 of us for 2 movies. If we went at night for one of these movies, 4 tickets would somewhere around $40! And that's only for ONE movie. We don't go to the theater unless I win tickets.

Next month we are going back for the new X-Men movie coming out! Hopefully they pair it with something great too! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment