6/27/15

Silicone Baking Mat and Baking Cups

I found my new favorite kitchen item!

This is my first time using silicone baking cups and mats. I usually use the paper baking cups, just use them and throw them away. No more paper baking cups for me (unless I'm baking for school).

I definitely want more of these!

I made chocolate chip muffins AND apple cinnamon muffins this morning using the baking cups. I made chocolate chip cookies using the baking mat. It all turned out fantastic!









The muffins came out with so much ease! No part of the muffins left behind. Rinse them with warm water and wipe them clean. They are great for an occasion! Super fun and absolutely LOVE the colors. It makes kids want to bake more too! 











The cookies slid right off the mat. Warm water and wipe it down, all clean! Baking with these items are such a breeze and no huge mess to clean up either! 






















The ones I am using are from Heart of Home Kitchenware, bought through Amazon. It comes with 2 silicone baking mats, 12 silicone baking cups, an e-book full of recipes and even a storage box (what they come packaged in).

If you would like to purchase, here is where you can find them:
Silicone Baking Set


I received this product for a discounted price. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment