10/1/15

New Review Site Just Launched!!




So in the reviewing world, most know about the new site, ReviewSio, just launching. Those outside of the reviewing world, don't know about it.
I know I get comments and messages about how I get this stuff for free or cheap. This is one of those sites. When I first heard about it, I went ahead and signed up. Now it's open, so everyone can sign up and learn about this awesome review world!

You can sign up through this link:
https://reviewsio.com/register?mref=Spn_mom

This is a referral link. Once you sign up, you will get your referral link. You earn 100 points for every new sign up and 10 points for every person that clicks your link. So share, share, share!! 

You must have an Amazon profile with at least 5 reviews to start off with. Always include pictures and even video if you can. You have what is called a Reviewer's Rank, the lower the number the better. That also means, the better products you can get. Once you get really good at this, you can start pitching sellers for products. If you need any help getting started or any questions, please feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to answer. It's really easy to get started and once you do, it becomes addicting!

I hope everyone will join me in the Reviewing World!! Sign up and don't forget to share your referral link!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment